Sunday, March 21, 2010

Podcast 8: See You Next Tuesday

Podcast Sunday is back! I haven't posted a new poetry podcast in two weeks, but do not fear, I haven't given up podcasting. The last few Sundays have just been really busy.

This week my podcast includes a reading of my poem "See You Next Tuesday." This poem has been accepted for publication in Word Riot, but hasn't appeared there yet. If profanity makes you uncomfortable then you might want to skip this one (which of course means you are going to listen to it anyway, which is why I gave the warning).

This poem was inspired by a random encounter with a neighbor of mine when I lived in Tallahassee. From that encounter the poem grew and exploded. There is a lot going on here and I hope you will enjoy listening to it.


-Stephen (Podcasting)

No comments:

Post a Comment