Sunday, November 28, 2010

Podcast 28: Brad Pitt Poems Part 4

Today is the last Sunday of November and as promised I have recorded my entire Brad Pitt poetry series this month. Today's podcast includes the final two poem titled "Questioning Our Future After Watching Fight Club" and "Deciding Our Future After Seeing Brad Pitt on Larry King Live."

As I wrote before, this series completely changed the way I viewed pop culture in poetry. These eight poems were a breakthrough for me and were all really fun to write. I hope you have enjoyed listening to them. If you missed any of them, check out my last three podcasts (posted on Sundays in November).


-Stephen (Changed)

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fight club leather jacket

    Brad pitt fight club jackets are available on discounted rates

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have Buy This Fight Club Leather Jacket
    its just awesome.
    visit this
    http://www.celebswear.co.uk/products/Brad-Pitt-Fight-Club-Jacket-.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, interesting to see this kind of stuff. I really appreciate your stuff, its very helpful for others.

    Fight Club Jackets

    ReplyDelete
  6. i bought this fight club jacket and i looks really cool i took this jacket from http://www.styleforever.net/products/Fight-Club-Brad-Pitt-Coat.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brad Pitt is very talented actor and good looking, and his fight club movie is awesome, my boyfriend have a same fight club jacket, but he don't looks like brade pitt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I reading your blog long time, I like your writing style. Please do it continue....

    Online Social Marketing

    ReplyDelete