Monday, April 15, 2013

National Poetry Month: Poetry Video of "Questioning If We Should Get Married While Watching Rear Window"

We are halfway through National Poetry Month. It's been a great month so far. On Saturday, I spent the afternoon at the Rainbow Book Fair here in New York City. It was great to be with so many writers from the LGBT community. My press, Sibling Rivalry, was there as were many of my press mates. I got to catch up with old friends and make some new ones. Thanks to everyone who bought a copy of my book!

Today I'm posting a second video for National Poetry Month. In this video, I'm reading a new poem called "Questioning If We Should Get Married While Watching Rear Window." It is from my new book manuscript A History of the Unmarried.

I hope you enjoy!


-Stephen (Questioning)

No comments:

Post a Comment