Wednesday, August 7, 2013

News Update

In the last few weeks, I've had various things published by me or about me that I wanted to share here on my blog.

I have two new reviews of my book. The first one was done by Lambda Literary a few weeks ago and the second was published by The Florida Book Review. Both are really great reviews that I enjoyed reading. Lambda also published an interview with me last week.

In poetry news, I recently had three poems featured at Referential Magazine and four poems published in Polari Journal. I also have two poems in the new anthology from Sibling Rivalry Press called This assignment is so gay: lgbtiq poets on the art of teaching edited by Megan Volpert. I'm honored to be in the collection, which you can now purchase here. To help promote the anthology I posted a video of me reading one of my poems:


Finally, I'm still getting great responses from my essay in The Rumpus on for-profit education. If you haven't read it, you can here.

-Stephen (Writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment